Home / Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
- What Makes a Plumber Trustworthy? (2/15/2023) - We know that there are horror stories about plumbers out there. In fact, we’ve probably heard everything! Since we try to be trustworthy and reliable for you, these stories are as painful for us as they probably are for you. We hate hearing about the ways that people in our industry make customers feel bad or […]
- Why Does My Toilet Gurgle & Bubble? (2/15/2023) - Has your toilet started bubbling or gurgling? These sounds may occur right after you flush, or they may happen at irregular intervals. Sometimes, they even happen when you haven’t used your toilet in a while. If you’ve noticed your toilet making unusual sounds, here’s what you need to know. Is Toilet Bubbling Normal? Most of […]
- Emergency Plumbing FAQs (1/11/2023) - When you need emergency plumbing in Santa Cruz, CA, reach out to us at Rosenthal Plumbing ASAP. We have someone on call so we can always get to you fast and help you find the solutions you need! What Qualifies as an Emergency Plumbing Situation? Not sure if it’s time to search for someone to […]
- Common Summer Plumbing Problems You Should Watch Out For (9/8/2022) - Some Santa Cruz plumbing problems are more common in the summer than at any other time of year. Here’s what you should be watching for this summer so you can keep your home working well all summer long. If you do experience these or other plumbing this summer, don’t hesitate to call your local Santa Cruz […]
- 7 Signs You Have A Plumbing Leak (6/30/2022) - When water is spraying everywhere, it’s usually pretty clear you’ve got a plumbing leak. However, leaks can be hidden or subtle, too. Here are some signs that you have a water leak and should call a local plumber fast. Signs You Have A Water Leak You have unexplained and persistent mold or mildew growth. Mold […]
- How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies in Your Drains (5/5/2022) - Do you have fruit flies that seem to be living in your kitchen or bathroom drains? These flies are annoying and they can transfer bacteria from your drain to your food. Here’s what you need to know so you can get rid of them fast. Clean Your Drains Start by cleaning out your drains. This […]
- Water Heater Leaking? (3/4/2022) - Water heater emergencies are never fun, and they never happen when it’s convenient. However, if you have a water heater leaking, there are a few things you can do. Click Now for Water Heater Help! Turn Off the Water When you notice your water heater leaking, turn off the water supply to it. Even if […]
- Solving the Problem of Hard Water (3/3/2022) - If you have hard water, it can take a toll on your appliances, your dishes, your skin, and more. You don’t have to live with these problems! At Rosenthal Plumbing, we know how to evaluate your system for hard water and help you buy and install the best water conditioning systems to banish hard water […]
- Water Conditioning (3/3/2022) - If you’re having trouble with your water quality in Santa Cruz or the surrounding areas, we have the water conditioning solutions you need. Contact us at Rosenthal Plumbing today for water quality testing and get the clean water you need ASAP. Click Now for Water Quality Help! Water Quality Problems Water can be of poor […]
- What is Pipe Bursting? (1/5/2022) - If your Santa Cruz sewer line has been severely damaged and needs to be replaced ASAP, you’ve probably heard the term “pipe bursting” thrown around in conversation, but it may not mean what you think. At Rosenthal Plumbing, we never want you to have to make choices that you don’t understand. Here’s what you need […]
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction
Ready for our help?Book Online
Rosenthal Plumbing service is knowledgable, courteous and keeps appointments. Phones are answered quickly and Eric does an excellent job of scheduling the jobs. Corbin took care of my "sewer" needs in a timely manner. When they were finished, everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend this company.
Rosenthal Plumbing is fantastic. 3 business days after my initial inquiry "Pete the Plumber" showed up and was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure guys! I highly recommend calling these guys.
Had a tight schedule that they were able to accommodate on very short notice. Had “Tim S.” Come by and was courteous, insightful, and overall very helpful with the services he provided.
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!