Home / Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
- What is Pipe Bursting? (1/5/2022) - If your Santa Cruz sewer line has been severely damaged and needs to be replaced ASAP, you’ve probably heard the term “pipe bursting” thrown around in conversation, but it may not mean what you think. At Rosenthal Plumbing, we never want you to have to make choices that you don’t understand. Here’s what you need […]
- Is My Sewer Line Broken or Clogged? (12/9/2021) - Do you think you’re having sewer problems but you’re not sure? Unless there is sewage actively flowing into your home, it can be hard to tell if you’re having a sewer problem or not. Here are a few signs that it’s time to call a plumber. Our team at Rosenthal Plumbing can diagnose your sewer […]
- What to Do if Drano Isn’t Working (12/9/2021) - Have you tried Drano (or a comparable product) on your clogged drain but it’s just not working? Or maybe you keep having to use Drano, over and over again. No matter what your situation is, there are other methods of drain cleaning you can try if Drano is not working. Here’s how to unclog your […]
- When Plumbing Noises are Serious! (11/6/2021) - Your plumbing may make noises all the time. Many homeowners just get used to the sounds that their system makes and don’t even think about them anymore. However, some plumbing noises can indicate a problem in the system. While the problems may not seem urgent because there’s not a plumbing emergency, they all indicate issues […]
- Keep Your Drains Clear This Holiday Season (11/6/2021) - We see a lot of clogged drains over the holiday season. It makes sense, actually. You may have a lot more people in your house than you usually do, or you may be cooking a lot more food, in larger quantities, than normal. Both of these things can lead to an increase in clogged drains […]
- Is Water Heater Maintenance Important? (11/6/2021) - When it comes to questions we hear a lot, this one is definitely high on the list. So many of you have called us to ask, “What is up with water heater maintenance? Do I need to do it? Why should I invest in that?” While water heater maintenance is always optional, there are some […]
- 8 Signs You Need Sewer Repair (11/6/2021) - Sewer leaks are a worst-nightmare scenario for many homeowners. After all, it can be expensive (and majorly smelly!) to fix and it can cause major damage to your home. Sewer leaks can also attract unwanted pests, cause health issues, or slowly destroy your foundation. If you catch the problem quickly, though, you can often get […]
- Do You Need Water Filtration or Purification? (10/9/2021) - Does your California tap water taste funny to you? Does it sometimes come out a funny color and you’re wondering if it’s safe to use or to drink? Have you had a water purification or filtration system in your house before and you’re not sure if you need one now that you’ve moved to Santa […]
- Is Plumber’s Putty the Solution You Need? (6/16/2021) - Are you looking for a way to create a watertight seal in or around your plumbing system or a leaky pipe? Then plumbers’ putty may be the solution you need! Here’s all you need to know about this useful substance, or you can call us at Rosenthal Plumbing for more information. What is Plumber’s Putty? […]
- Is Trenchless Sewer Line Repair For You? (5/21/2021) - Do you need to have work done on your Santa Cruz sewer line but you dread the mess that it can cause and the hassle of replacing parts of your yard afterward? At Rosenthal Plumbing, we can do trenchless sewer repairs in Santa Cruz and the surrounding areas to help you get things fixed without […]
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction
Ready for our help?Book Online
Rosenthal Plumbing service is knowledgable, courteous and keeps appointments. Phones are answered quickly and Eric does an excellent job of scheduling the jobs. Corbin took care of my "sewer" needs in a timely manner. When they were finished, everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend this company.
Rosenthal Plumbing is fantastic. 3 business days after my initial inquiry "Pete the Plumber" showed up and was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure guys! I highly recommend calling these guys.
Had a tight schedule that they were able to accommodate on very short notice. Had “Tim S.” Come by and was courteous, insightful, and overall very helpful with the services he provided.
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!