Home / Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
- 7 Signs You Have A Plumbing Leak (6/30/2022) - When water is spraying everywhere, it’s usually pretty clear you’ve got a plumbing leak. However, leaks can be hidden or subtle, too. Here are some signs that you have a water leak and should call a local plumber fast. Signs You Have A Water Leak You have unexplained and persistent mold or mildew growth. Mold […]
- How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies in Your Drains (5/5/2022) - Do you have fruit flies that seem to be living in your kitchen or bathroom drains? These flies are annoying and they can transfer bacteria from your drain to your food. Here’s what you need to know so you can get rid of them fast. Clean Your Drains Start by cleaning out your drains. This […]
- Water Heater Leaking? (3/4/2022) - Water heater emergencies are never fun, and they never happen when it’s convenient. However, if you have a water heater leaking, there are a few things you can do. Click Now for Water Heater Help! Turn Off the Water When you notice your water heater leaking, turn off the water supply to it. Even if […]
- Solving the Problem of Hard Water (3/3/2022) - If you have hard water, it can take a toll on your appliances, your dishes, your skin, and more. You don’t have to live with these problems! At Rosenthal Plumbing, we know how to evaluate your system for hard water and help you buy and install the best water conditioning systems to banish hard water […]
- Water Conditioning (3/3/2022) - If you’re having trouble with your water quality in Santa Cruz or the surrounding areas, we have the water conditioning solutions you need. Contact us at Rosenthal Plumbing today for water quality testing and get the clean water you need ASAP. Click Now for Water Quality Help! Water Quality Problems Water can be of poor […]
- What is Pipe Bursting? (1/5/2022) - If your Santa Cruz sewer line has been severely damaged and needs to be replaced ASAP, you’ve probably heard the term “pipe bursting” thrown around in conversation, but it may not mean what you think. At Rosenthal Plumbing, we never want you to have to make choices that you don’t understand. Here’s what you need […]
- Is My Sewer Line Broken or Clogged? (12/9/2021) - Do you think you’re having sewer problems but you’re not sure? Unless there is sewage actively flowing into your home, it can be hard to tell if you’re having a sewer problem or not. Here are a few signs that it’s time to call a plumber. Our team at Rosenthal Plumbing can diagnose your sewer […]
- What to Do if Drano Isn’t Working (12/9/2021) - Have you tried Drano (or a comparable product) on your clogged drain but it’s just not working? Or maybe you keep having to use Drano, over and over again. No matter what your situation is, there are other methods of drain cleaning you can try if Drano is not working. Here’s how to unclog your […]
- When Plumbing Noises are Serious! (11/6/2021) - Your plumbing may make noises all the time. Many homeowners just get used to the sounds that their system makes and don’t even think about them anymore. However, some plumbing noises can indicate a problem in the system. While the problems may not seem urgent because there’s not a plumbing emergency, they all indicate issues […]
- Keep Your Drains Clear This Holiday Season (11/6/2021) - We see a lot of clogged drains over the holiday season. It makes sense, actually. You may have a lot more people in your house than you usually do, or you may be cooking a lot more food, in larger quantities, than normal. Both of these things can lead to an increase in clogged drains […]
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction
Ready for our help?Book Online
Rosenthal Plumbing service is knowledgable, courteous and keeps appointments. Phones are answered quickly and Eric does an excellent job of scheduling the jobs. Corbin took care of my "sewer" needs in a timely manner. When they were finished, everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend this company.
Rosenthal Plumbing is fantastic. 3 business days after my initial inquiry "Pete the Plumber" showed up and was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure guys! I highly recommend calling these guys.
Had a tight schedule that they were able to accommodate on very short notice. Had “Tim S.” Come by and was courteous, insightful, and overall very helpful with the services he provided.
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!