Home / Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
- End Of Summer Santa Cruz Plumbing Checklist From Rosenthal Plumbing! (9/12/2023) - As Summer winds down, it’s not just about packing away beach gear and prepping for fall. It’s also the perfect time to give your Santa Cruz plumbing a thorough check-up. Rosenthal Plumbing is here to let you know about some tips and tricks to keeping your plumbing in good shape. Here’s our comprehensive end-of-Summer plumbing […]
- 3 Common Summer Plumbing Problems You Should Watch Out For (7/19/2023) - Some Santa Cruz plumbing problems are more common in the summer than at any other time of year. Here’s what you should be watching for this summer so you can keep your home working well all summer long. If you do experience these or other plumbing this summer, don’t hesitate to call your local Santa […]
- How to Fix a Leaky Kitchen Sink (7/6/2023) - When you find a leak under your kitchen sink, you don’t need to worry! Here’s what you need to know about how to fix a kitchen sink leak!
- 5 Common Plumbing Problems & How to Fix Them (6/19/2023) - Are you struggling with your plumbing in Santa Cruz? If you’re facing one of the problems below, you’re not alone. In fact, these are the most common plumbing problems we see, along with the solutions we use to get everything back to normal for you. 831-318-5470 1) Dripping Faucets That constant dripping isn’t just frustrating, […]
- Drains 101: What’s Wrong With Your Drains? (5/3/2023) - Whatever the problem is with your drains, the Santa Cruz plumbers at Rosenthal Plumbing can help you get them working again. We can get the work done quickly to get your water flowing, whether your drains need to be cleaned out or replaced. My Drains Smell Bad Once in a while, we get a call […]
- What Makes a Plumber Trustworthy? (2/15/2023) - We know that there are horror stories about plumbers out there. In fact, we’ve probably heard everything! Since we try to be trustworthy and reliable for you, these stories are as painful for us as they probably are for you. We hate hearing about the ways that people in our industry make customers feel bad or […]
- Why Does My Toilet Gurgle & Bubble? (2/15/2023) - Has your toilet started bubbling or gurgling? These sounds may occur right after you flush, or they may happen at irregular intervals. Sometimes, they even happen when you haven’t used your toilet in a while. If you’ve noticed your toilet making unusual sounds, here’s what you need to know. Is Toilet Bubbling Normal? Most of […]
- Emergency Plumbing FAQs (1/11/2023) - When you need emergency plumbing in Santa Cruz, CA, reach out to us at Rosenthal Plumbing ASAP. We have someone on call so we can always get to you fast and help you find the solutions you need! What Qualifies as an Emergency Plumbing Situation? Not sure if it’s time to search for someone to […]
- 7 Signs You Have A Plumbing Leak (6/30/2022) - When water is spraying everywhere, it’s usually pretty clear you’ve got a plumbing leak. However, leaks can be hidden or subtle, too. Here are some signs that you have a water leak and should call a local plumber fast. Signs You Have A Water Leak You have unexplained and persistent mold or mildew growth. Mold […]
- How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies in Your Drains (5/5/2022) - Do you have fruit flies that seem to be living in your kitchen or bathroom drains? These flies are annoying and they can transfer bacteria from your drain to your food. Here’s what you need to know so you can get rid of them fast. Clean Your Drains Start by cleaning out your drains. This […]
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction
Ready for our help?Book Online
Rosenthal Plumbing service is knowledgable, courteous and keeps appointments. Phones are answered quickly and Eric does an excellent job of scheduling the jobs. Corbin took care of my "sewer" needs in a timely manner. When they were finished, everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend this company.
Rosenthal Plumbing is fantastic. 3 business days after my initial inquiry "Pete the Plumber" showed up and was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure guys! I highly recommend calling these guys.
Had a tight schedule that they were able to accommodate on very short notice. Had “Tim S.” Come by and was courteous, insightful, and overall very helpful with the services he provided.
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!