Home / Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
- How to Fix A Running Toilet (11/16/2020) - Do you find yourself asking “Why does my toilet keep running?” or feel like your toilet never shuts off? Maybe it stops running eventually, but it runs a long time before it gets there. Either way, you’re wasting money on water when your toilet keeps running, and the ongoing sound is enough to drive many […]
- The Benefits of Hydro Jetting (10/23/2020) - Have you heard about hydro jetting but you’re not sure it’s the right option for you? Or maybe you need to have it done and you’d like to know more about it before the plumber arrives. No matter your reasons for looking into hydro jetting, we can help you get it done at Rosenthal. Here’s […]
- Should I Choose Hydro-Jetting or Drain Cleaning? (10/2/2020) - When it comes to cleaning out your pipes or your sewer lines, you will often have several options to choose from. Two of the most common are hydro-jetting and drain cleaning. Here’s what you need to know to choose the best service for your home. Drain Cleaning Services Traditional drain cleaning means sending a flexible […]
- When to Call a Plumber for Drain Cleaning (9/2/2020) - Does your clog need some TLC from a professional Santa Cruz plumber? When a drain clogs, most people run for the drain cleaner or grab the plunger. Those aren’t bad options, but they aren’t always the solutions you need, either. Sometimes, your drain needs professional attention if you want to remove the clog and keep […]
- Should I Get a Tank or Tankless Water Heater? (8/12/2020) - Are you in the market for a new water heater? If so, you’ll want to choose between conventional water heaters and the newer, tankless versions. Conventional water heaters hold your hot water in a large, cylindrical tank and use energy to keep that water warm until you need it. Tankless water heaters heat the water […]
- How to Unclog a Shower Drain (7/15/2020) - Are you having issues with your shower or bathtub drain? Is the water pooling or draining more slowly than usual? Then you’ve come to the right place! There are several different methods you can try to unclog a shower drain or a bathtub drain. If you’re not entirely comfortable with any of them, give us […]
- How Long Do Water Heaters Last? (6/24/2020) - We get quite a few calls from people asking how long a water heater should last. It’s an important question as some people want to know how long they can expect their current water heater to last while others want to be proactive and get theirs replaced before any problems occur. Water Heater Lifespans Most […]
- 5 Common Plumbing Problems & How to Fix Them (6/4/2020) - Are you struggling with your plumbing in Santa Cruz? If you’re facing one of the problems below, you’re not alone. In fact, these are the most common plumbing problems we see, along with the solutions we use to get everything back to normal for you. Dripping Faucets That constant dripping isn’t just frustrating, it could […]
- How to Drain a Water Heater (5/14/2020) - Most water heaters should be drained every 6 months or so. Even if you haven’t worked on yours for a long time, though, you can help your water heater last longer if you flush it now. Here’s what you need to know about how to flush a water heater so you can keep yours in […]
- 5 Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Plumber (4/23/2020) - Hiring a plumber can feel like an intimidating task. After all, it can be hard to ascertain whether a particular person will do a good job, especially if you don’t know much about plumbing. While there’s no way to guarantee that you will get a good plumber, there are some things you can ask to […]
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction
Ready for our help?Request Service
Rosenthal Plumbing service is knowledgable, courteous and keeps appointments. Phones are answered quickly and Eric does an excellent job of scheduling the jobs. Corbin took care of my "sewer" needs in a timely manner. When they were finished, everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend this company.
Rosenthal Plumbing is fantastic. 3 business days after my initial inquiry "Pete the Plumber" showed up and was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure guys! I highly recommend calling these guys.
Had a tight schedule that they were able to accommodate on very short notice. Had “Tim S.” Come by and was courteous, insightful, and overall very helpful with the services he provided.
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!