Home / Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
- How Long Do Water Heaters Last? (6/24/2020) - We get quite a few calls from people asking how long a water heater should last. It’s an important question as some people want to know how long they can expect their current water heater to last while others want to be proactive and get theirs replaced before any problems occur. Water Heater Lifespans Most […]
- 5 Common Plumbing Problems & How to Fix Them (6/4/2020) - Are you struggling with your plumbing in Santa Cruz? If you’re facing one of the problems below, you’re not alone. In fact, these are the most common plumbing problems we see, along with the solutions we use to get everything back to normal for you. Dripping Faucets That constant dripping isn’t just frustrating, it could […]
- How to Drain a Water Heater (5/14/2020) - Most water heaters should be drained every 6 months or so. Even if you haven’t worked on yours for a long time, though, you can help your water heater last longer if you flush it now. Here’s what you need to know about how to flush a water heater so you can keep yours in […]
- 5 Questions to Ask Before You Hire a Plumber (4/23/2020) - Hiring a plumber can feel like an intimidating task. After all, it can be hard to ascertain whether a particular person will do a good job, especially if you don’t know much about plumbing. While there’s no way to guarantee that you will get a good plumber, there are some things you can ask to […]
- The Top 5 Things You Shouldn’t Flush Down the Toilet (3/25/2020) - With some people hoarding all the toilet paper, pipes across the country are overflowing because people are using TP substitutes and still trying to flush them. What are the top 5 things you shouldn't flush down the toilet? Find out here!
- Selling Your Home & The Santa Cruz Sewer Ordinance (3/12/2020) - If you're selling your home in Santa Cruz, CA, there are some things you need to know about the city's sewer ordinance!
- How to Fix a Leaky Kitchen Sink (2/13/2020) - When you find a leak under your kitchen sink, you don’t need to worry! Here’s what you need to know about how to fix a kitchen sink leak!
- Top Reasons Why Your Toilet Won’t Flush (1/31/2020) - Is your toilet struggling to flush? Are you frequently left wondering, “Why won’t my toilet flush?” If these describe you, then you’ve come to the right place. Keep reading to learn how to get a toilet to flush, or call us for toilet plumbing help today!
- Save Money on Your Next Water Bill (5/1/2018) - Do you feel like you’re spending too much money on water? Do you care about the environment and you’d love to save water? No matter your reasoning, it’s a good idea all the way around to try to use less water. It’s good for the planet and good for your wallet, too. Here are some […]
- When to Replace Your Water Heater (5/1/2018) - Do you ever wonder if your water heater is working as well as it could? Sometimes, it’s hard to know if it’s doing well or if it’s time to start thinking about a new one. If you’re like most homeowners, this isn’t a decision that is completely straightforward. Here are some things to think about […]
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction
Ready for our help?Request Service
Rosenthal Plumbing service is knowledgable, courteous and keeps appointments. Phones are answered quickly and Eric does an excellent job of scheduling the jobs. Corbin took care of my "sewer" needs in a timely manner. When they were finished, everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend this company.
Rosenthal Plumbing is fantastic. 3 business days after my initial inquiry "Pete the Plumber" showed up and was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure guys! I highly recommend calling these guys.
Had a tight schedule that they were able to accommodate on very short notice. Had “Tim S.” Come by and was courteous, insightful, and overall very helpful with the services he provided.
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!