Join Our Team
Thanks for your interest in Rosenthal Plumbing! We invite you to browse the positions below, and if you’re interested in applying, please scroll down to the bottom of the page to fill out an application!Apply Now
We Are Hiring!
Be part of something special at Rosenthal Plumbing!
“As a 3rd generation plumber, I am very proud of this trade and industry. Coming up through the ranks over the last 25 years has taught me a lot. I value our roles as plumbers and am a huge advocate of creating an environment for success and growth. My family has been serving the Santa Cruz market since the early 60s. Our focus is on customer service and creating an experience that is superior to any other company. As we achieve this as a team we all succeed. We are looking for team members who are looking to elevate their careers and have a future in this trade like no other.”David Rosenthal / Owner
Check out our available job opportunities below!
We’re looking for exceptional Plumbing install apprentices who can deliver world-class customer service.
As a plumbing installer apprentice you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working closely with the lead installer and installation manager, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Assist lead installer in all Plumbing system installations; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in properly staging jobs; adhering to quality checklist.
- Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- No experience needed
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
What do we offer?
- The best pay plan in the area
- Ongoing spiffs, bonuses and prizes
- Company vehicle
- Driver gas card
- IPads to minimize paperwork
- Medical benefits
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacations
- Weekly paychecks
- Ongoing training to help you succeed
- Performs all maintenance, repairs and installations of all residential and commercial plumbing needs
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and make recommendations
- Demonstrate strong customer service, problem solving and decision making
- Complete all required paperwork daily in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain the equipment, inventory and condition of your truck for maximum efficiency
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with no DUI convictions or suspensions within three years
- Must have 2+ years of plumbing and installation experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Full Time-Part Time
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Organize inventory in warehouse
- Return extra inventory not needed to supply houses
- Monitor inventory levels so re-orders can be done
- Update pricing for inventory when suppliers make price changes
- Monitor Machinery and tools
- Keep records of technicians checking out a tool
- Ensure tools & equipment used by technicians go out working and return in working order
- Ensure equipment & tools are clean
- Inform supervisor of any repairs needed on equipment
- Perform truck checks to ensure trucks are clean and organized
- Call suppliers and have parts placed on will call
- Pick parts up
- Drive to different locations to drop parts off at jobs (Must have a valid driver’s license)
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Santa Cruz. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
“As a 3rd generation plumber, I am very proud of this trade and industry. Coming up through the ranks over the last 25 years has taught me a lot. I value our roles as plumbers and am a huge advocate of creating an environment for success and growth. My family has been serving the Santa Cruz and San Jose markets since the early 60s. Our focus is on customer service and creating an experience that is superior to any other company. As we achieve this as a team we all succeed. We are looking for team members who are looking to elevate their careers and have a future in this trade like no other.”
David Rosenthal / Owner
Why We Need You
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Dispatchers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
Key Sub Tasks
Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
Record and report the service calls.
Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in Santa Cruz.
- Health Insurance
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software
- Simple IRA Plan with a company match
- A family
This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Rosenthal Plumbing.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Ready for our help?Book Online
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!