When it comes to questions we hear a lot, this one is definitely high on the list. So many of you have called us to ask, “What is up with water heater maintenance? Do I need to do it? Why should I invest in that?” While water heater maintenance is always optional, there are some good reasons why you might want to consider it for your home.
The Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
Here are just a few reasons why you might decide to call us at Rosenthal Plumbing for your water heater maintenance in Santa Cruz.
- Save money. We see a lot of water heaters that die before their lifespan is up simply because the homeowner doesn’t know how to take care of them. Our professionals will take good care of your unit so you can enjoy it for a long, long time.
- Find repairs before you’re out of hot water. When we inspect your water heater, we’ll let you know if we find any problems. Then we’ll work with you to fix these fast so your hot water doesn’t suddenly disappear one morning.
- Save wear and tear on your water heater. We’ll make sure we find any problems and fix them. This keeps your water heater from working harder than it needs to so it can continue functioning efficiently for many years.
What We Include In a Water Heater Service Visit
When a Rosenthal plumbing expert comes out to perform your water heater maintenance in Santa Cruz or the surrounding area, they will:
- Check your safety valves
- Test your supply pipes
- Make sure the system drains properly
- Ensure shut-off valves are functioning properly
- Check out your anode rod
- Evaluate the water heater thermostat
- Approve heating element functioning
If your water heater maintenance visit reveals any problems that need repair, we’ll work with you to get them fixed ASAP. We equip our trucks with the equipment needed to repair your water heater on the spot, so you don’t have to wait.
Sure, you can do these things yourself, or prevent them from happening in the first place, if you know how to do them or want to learn and have plenty of time in your schedule. However, we have found that most homeowners are better served by letting professionals handle these maintenance tasks. Take the pressure off yourself or the designated maintenance person in your household when you let our plumbing pros take care of your water heater for you.
Still unsure about if your need water heater maintenance in Santa Cruz? Call us at Rosenthal to get your unit inspected soon!