If your Santa Cruz sewer line has been severely damaged and needs to be replaced ASAP, you’ve probably heard the term “pipe bursting” thrown around in conversation, but it may not mean what you think. At Rosenthal Plumbing, we never want you to have to make choices that you don’t understand. Here’s what you need to know to make the best possible decision for you and your home regarding pipe bursting.
How Does Pipe Bursting Work?
Pipe bursting a method of trenchless sewer repair. These techniques allow us to fix your sewer lines without having to dig up your entire yard. This saves you the hassle of replacing your landscaping and it can also save you money.
The pipe bursting method involves pulling a new pipe into place for your sewer line while simultaneously splintering the old pipe outward so it’s not in the way anymore. We’ll fit a drilling head onto the front end of the new pipe, then pull it through the old pipe until it’s in the right spot. As it goes through, the drilling head will shatter the old pipe outward, hence the term pipe bursting.
When we’re done, you should have a brand new sewer line in place. We’ll use top-grade adhesive to fix it into place so that your new sewer in Santa Cruz will work well for many years.
Is Pipe Bursting Right for Me?
Trenchless pipe bursting might be right for you if:
- You need to have a large section of your sewer line replaced, up to and including the entire line from your house to where it meets the city’s sewer line in the street.
- You want to have your sewer line replaced as soon as possible. Pipe bursting is the fastest way to get a new sewer line.
- You need to install a larger sewer pipe than the one that is currently in place. We can expand the diameter of your sewer line so you don’t have to worry about things getting stuck or having clogs.
- You’re worried about natural gasses or other elements that might escape the ground if we dig up your yard.
- You don’t want to worry about or pay for replacing your landscaping, cement walkways, and more.
- You want a sewer line that comes with a lifetime guarantee, just in case you run into further problems down the road.
Our expert Santa Cruz plumbers can help you decide if pipe bursting is right for you. We can walk you through the pros and cons of each option to help you make a wise decision.
Santa Cruz Pipe Bursting Experts
At Rosenthal Plumbing, we are skilled pipe bursting contractors and we’d love to talk to you about helping you get a new sewer line. Call us today, tell us what’s going on, and we’ll be there soon to help you decide if pipe bursting is the right solution for your home.