Home / Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
- Do You Need A Whole House Water Filter? (2/5/2021) - Do you think that the tap water at your residence tastes or smells funny? Is it sometimes a murky color, or not clear? This may lead you to have concerns about your water quality and if it is safe. If this is the case, don’t worry. The answer is simple: install a whole home water […]
- How to Prevent Common Water Heater Problems (1/7/2021) - Hot water heaters don’t require a lot in terms of maintenance, but when they don’t work properly, it can cause huge inconveniences at home; like trying to wash dishes in cold water or not having enough hot water to take a shower! Below, we’ve outlined some of the most common water heater problems we get […]
- How to Unclog a Drain without Drano (12/17/2020) - When your drains get clogged up, the first thing most people do is reach for some Drano. While it usually is a trusty source for fixing the problem, sometimes things are so bad that it doesn’t. There are a few other methods to unclog drains that you can try before you have to call a […]
- How to Fix A Running Toilet (11/16/2020) - Do you find yourself asking “Why does my toilet keep running?” or feel like your toilet never shuts off? Maybe it stops running eventually, but it runs a long time before it gets there. Either way, you’re wasting money on water when your toilet keeps running, and the ongoing sound is enough to drive many […]
- The Benefits of Hydro Jetting (10/23/2020) - Have you heard about hydro jetting but you’re not sure what it is or if it’s the right option for you? Or maybe you need to have it done and you’d like to know more about it before the plumber arrives. No matter your reasons for looking into hydro jetting, our expert plumbers at Rosenthal […]
- When to Call a Plumber for Drain Cleaning (9/2/2020) - Does your clog need some TLC from a professional Santa Cruz plumber? When a drain clogs, most people run for the drain cleaner or grab the plunger. Those aren’t bad options, but they aren’t always the solutions you need, either. Sometimes, your drain needs professional attention if you want to remove the clog and keep […]
- Should I Get a Tank or Tankless Water Heater? (8/12/2020) - Are you in the market for a new water heater? If so, you’ll want to choose between conventional water heaters and the newer, tankless versions. Conventional water heaters hold your hot water in a large, cylindrical tank and use energy to keep that water warm until you need it. Tankless water heaters heat the water […]
- How to Unclog a Shower Drain (7/15/2020) - Are you having issues with your shower or bathtub drain? Is the water pooling or draining more slowly than usual? Then you’ve come to the right place! There are several different methods you can try to unclog a shower drain or a bathtub drain. If you’re not entirely comfortable with any of them, give us […]
- How Long Do Water Heaters Last? (6/24/2020) - We get quite a few calls from people asking how long a water heater should last. It’s an important question as some people want to know how long they can expect their current water heater to last while others want to be proactive and get theirs replaced before any problems occur. Get Water Heater Help […]
- 5 Common Plumbing Problems & How to Fix Them (6/4/2020) - Are you struggling with your plumbing in Santa Cruz? If you’re facing one of the problems below, you’re not alone. In fact, these are the most common plumbing problems we see, along with the solutions we use to get everything back to normal for you. Get Plumbing Help Now! Dripping Faucets That constant dripping isn’t […]
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction
Ready for our help?Book Online
Rosenthal Plumbing service is knowledgable, courteous and keeps appointments. Phones are answered quickly and Eric does an excellent job of scheduling the jobs. Corbin took care of my "sewer" needs in a timely manner. When they were finished, everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend this company.
Rosenthal Plumbing is fantastic. 3 business days after my initial inquiry "Pete the Plumber" showed up and was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure guys! I highly recommend calling these guys.
Had a tight schedule that they were able to accommodate on very short notice. Had “Tim S.” Come by and was courteous, insightful, and overall very helpful with the services he provided.
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!