Home / Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
Rosenthal Plumbing Blog
- Do You Need Water Filtration or Purification? (10/9/2021) - Does your California tap water taste funny to you? Does it sometimes come out a funny color and you’re wondering if it’s safe to use or to drink? Have you had a water purification or filtration system in your house before and you’re not sure if you need one now that you’ve moved to Santa […]
- Is Plumber’s Putty the Solution You Need? (6/16/2021) - Are you looking for a way to create a watertight seal in or around your plumbing system or a leaky pipe? Then plumbers’ putty may be the solution you need! Here’s all you need to know about this useful substance, or you can call us at Rosenthal Plumbing for more information. What is Plumber’s Putty? […]
- Is Trenchless Sewer Line Repair For You? (5/21/2021) - Do you need to have work done on your Santa Cruz sewer line but you dread the mess that it can cause and the hassle of replacing parts of your yard afterward? At Rosenthal Plumbing, we can do trenchless sewer repairs in Santa Cruz and the surrounding areas to help you get things fixed without […]
- How Does Water Purification Work? (5/6/2021) - Do you need a solution for poor water quality at your property in the Santa Cruz area? If you don’t like the taste of your water or you’re concerned that there’s something in it that shouldn’t be, water filtration can put your mind at ease. Rosenthal Plumbing has experts who can test your water and […]
- Things You Should Never Put Down Your Garbage Disposal (4/2/2021) - If you want to keep your garbage disposal working for you for as long as possible, there are certain items you should avoid putting down it. Certain kinds of food waste should not be dumped there and should be composted instead. These can clog it, get tangled in the blades, or block their rotation so […]
- 7 Signs You Need Your Sewer Line Cleaned (4/2/2021) - A clogged sewer can become a big problem really fast! Because the clog blocks the pipe where all of the waste from your home flows into the main city sewer line, none of that nasty water will have a place to go. It may sit in the line or even flow backward into your home. […]
- FAQs About Sewer Line Replacement (3/17/2021) - The majority of homeowners don’t put thought into their sewer lines until there is a problem with them. After all, you don’t have to look at your sewer pipes every day, so why think about them? But, it is important to know what the status of your plumbing is and how old the sewer system […]
- Drain FAQs (3/5/2021) - No matter what issues you’re having with your drains, our Santa Cruz plumbers at Rosenthal Plumbing can help you get them working again. Whether your drain or sewer needs to be cleaned, we can get the work completed ASAP to get your water flowing again soon. Are you not sure what needs to be done […]
- Do You Need A Whole House Water Filter? (2/5/2021) - Do you think that the tap water at your residence tastes or smells funny? Is it sometimes a murky color, or not clear? This may lead you to have concerns about your water quality and if it is safe. If this is the case, don’t worry. The answer is simple: install a whole home water […]
- How to Prevent Common Water Heater Problems (1/7/2021) - Hot water heaters don’t require a lot in terms of maintenance, but when they don’t work properly, it can cause huge inconveniences at home; like trying to wash dishes in cold water or not having enough hot water to take a shower! Below, we’ve outlined some of the most common water heater problems we get […]
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction
Ready for our help?Request Service
Rosenthal Plumbing service is knowledgable, courteous and keeps appointments. Phones are answered quickly and Eric does an excellent job of scheduling the jobs. Corbin took care of my "sewer" needs in a timely manner. When they were finished, everything was cleaned up. I would highly recommend this company.
Rosenthal Plumbing is fantastic. 3 business days after my initial inquiry "Pete the Plumber" showed up and was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. It was a pleasure guys! I highly recommend calling these guys.
Had a tight schedule that they were able to accommodate on very short notice. Had “Tim S.” Come by and was courteous, insightful, and overall very helpful with the services he provided.
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!