Water Heater Services in Watsonville, CA
It’s an awful moment when you’ve turned on the hot water and you suddenly realize it’s not working! Many homeowners dread having to deal with the water heater in their Watsonville home. It seems that the problem is likely to be expensive and obnoxious to repair. Luckily, you can reach out to Rosenthal Plumbing to handle any and all water heater service in Watsonville, CA you may need!
Our Water Heater Repair Service
That’s where we come in! When you call Rosenthal Plumbing for water heater repair in Watsonville, CA, you know that you don’t have to worry anymore. Your trusted plumber in Watsonville CA will diagnose the problem, let you know what’s going on, and get everything fixed as soon as we possibly can. We know that you need hot water and, more than that, you need to get back to your life. That’s why we strive to do excellent work and to do it quickly!
Signs You May Need Water Heater Replacement
You may need a water heater repair even if, technically, you still have hot water running in your home. It’s also possible that your water heater could be beyond repair or it simply might be more financially sound to invest in a new water heater altogether. We’ll be sure to let you know if we recommend water heater replacement in Watsonville, CA.
You may need water heater repair or replacement if:
- Lukewarm water. If your water can’t get hot, there’s likely a problem somewhere in the water heater itself. We’ll figure out what’s going on and get everything working before your hot water disappears completely.
- Less hot water. If your hot water doesn’t last through your shower anymore, or you used to be able to shower while the dishwasher was running but you can’t anymore, something has gone wrong with your water heater. Maybe one of the tanks isn’t filling all the way. Whatever the problem is, we’ll get everything back to normal so you can live the way you need to live.
- Noises from your water heater. Most water heaters run almost silently. If you are noticing clanks, bangs, bonks, and more while your water heater is running, it’s time to get it checked out. Something isn’t working right inside, and we’ll fix it before it becomes a major issue for you and your family.
- Water on the floor. If you notice water pooling around your water heater, it’s time to call a plumber. Water heaters can leak for a number of reasons. We will examine your heater, figure out what’s going wrong, and get it repaired so your hot water will keep flowing.
- A pilot light that keeps going out. Your pilot light for your water heater should stay lit without too much trouble. When you have to relight it all the time, it’s a good idea to call someone. You may be experiencing trouble with your gas lines, which is not something you want to mess with. We’ll get that fixed for you, so you don’t have to worry.
Watsonville Water Heater Experts
When you call Rosenthal Plumbing for water heater service in Watsonville, CA, we understand that you’re making an investment in your home. That’s why we’ll get to you quickly and work on your water heater as if it were the one in our own home. Next time you need water heater repair, maintenance, installation or replacement in Watsonville, be sure to contact the experts at Rosenthal Plumbing.
Looking for more? Check out all our plumbing services in Watsonville!
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why here at Rosenthal Plumbing we get your home back in order - fast!
Ready for our help?Book Online
Want to save more?
Get exclusive access over $700 in coupons plus a whole house plumbing inspection voucher!